Range Rover Sport
|For even greater levels of comfort and technology,
the Range Rover Sport specification includes seats
in refined leather and the driver’s seat features electrically adjustable seat bolsters and memory pack; also included are electrically adjustable, heated powerfold exterior mirrors.
A Rear View Camera helps reversing by displaying a
wide-angled image on the Touch-screen. To add to the
ambience, you can also enjoy subtle interior mood lighting.
For extra style, stainless steel tread plates for the sills and
striking 20 inch 15-spoke alloy wheels are standard.
|The first ever Sports Activity Coupe.
A coupe never had such capacity. An activity vehicle, never such adrenaline. The X6 Sports Activity Coupe has broken all barriers and found itself in a class all its own.
eating for seven, it's as versatile inside as it is outside.
|- Naturally aspirated 5.OL V8 engine produces 375 bhp
and 375 lb-ft torque
- Supercharged 5.0L V8 engine produces 510 bhp and
625 lb-ft torque
- The sophisticated six-speed automatic transmission
with Commandshift® has an adaptive shift pattern which
actually responds to driving style and driving conditions by reconfiguring for optimum drivability in all situations.
||- Active Hybrid turbocharged 4.4L V8 engine produces 480 hp and 450 lb-ft torque. (X6 Hybrid)
- 7 speed sport automatic transmission
- Turbocharged 3.0L I6 engine produces300 hp and 300 lb-ft torque. (X6 xDrive35i)
- Turbocharged 4.4L V8 engine produces 400 hp and 450 lb-ft torque (X6 xDrive50i)
- 8 speed sport automatic transmission with Adaptive Transmission Control and sport and steptronic manual shift modes
- Turbocharged 4.4L V8 engine produces 555 hp and 500 lb-ft torque (X6 M series)
- 6-speed M Sport Automatic transmission with Adaptive Transmission Control (ATC); Drive, Sport and M Manual shift modes; and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
|- Full length curtain side air bags, driver and passenger
airbag, driver knee airbag, front seat pelvic and thorax
- Patented Terrain Response® technology helps the driver
conquer gravel, grass, snow, rocks, and tarmac. By simply choosing the appropriate icon on the conveniently positioned selector, the engine, transmission, suspension, and traction
settings are instantly reconfigured for optimum driveability.
- This driving technology takes yet another step forward with Gradient Acceleration Control and Hill Start Assist. Gradient Acceleration Control helps prevent situations where the vehicle might accelerate too quickly on a steep gradient (and Hill Descent Control has not been selected), allowing the driver time to regain control. Hill Start Assist automatically releases brake pressure on
a steep gradient and helps prevent the vehicle from inadvertently rolling backwards.
- Air suspension, standard on every Range Rover vehicle,
works with Terrain Response® to provide excellent handling,
comfort and capability.
|| - Rear view camera w/ top view
- Park distance control
- Drivers and passengers front airbags with advanced technology; dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment
- BMW Assist with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Xenon Adaptive Head Lights
- Dynamic Stability Control includes brake fade compensation, start off assistant, brake drying and dynamic traction control and dynamic brake control
- xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive system
- Run-flat tires (available)
- Hill descent control
- 4-wheel ABS
- Engine speed sensitive power steering
|- The renowned command driving position, first established
by Defender, is now a central feature of every Land Rover
vehicle. It gives greater visibility ahead and of the surrounding
environment as well as adding to the driver’s control and
feeling of security.
- One glance at the new virtual instrument panel reveals the
very latest Thin Film Transistor (TFT)-LCD technology, a
stunning advance in the clarity of driver information. The new
12 inch TFT-LCD virtual instrument panel uses the same
technology found in high-quality computer laptops and can
be both personalized and adapted to suit various driving
conditions or personal preference. During night-time driving,
for instance, the TFT-LCD virtual instrument panel's
'torchlight' setting highlights only the essential information
on the speedometer and odometer. Additionally, when
driving off-road, key dynamic information is displayed in
the center of the TFT-LCD screen, complementing the
main Touch-screen display and providing valuable
‘at a glance’ vehicle status.
- 14-speaker, 740-watt, harmon/kardon LOGIC7 digital
surround sound system.
- The Hard Disk Drive (HDD)-based Satellite Navigation
system has been redesigned to make it easier and more
intuitive to use. Other enhancements include faster route calculation, greater map coverage, and improved reliability.
HDD offers improved access, new graphics, and more data storage capability. Navigation assistance includes off-road guidance with waymarking and contour lines display, while
points of interest can easily be stored en route. HDD can
easily be updated by British Motor Car Distributors, Ltd.
- Rewarding sensation is created by the premium leather
steering wheel while the Noble finish to the steering wheel
spokes lends a touch of extra refinement. The optional heated steering wheel adds further richness and comfort for cold
||- 2 way power glass moonroof
- Power tailgate
- 20 way power multi-contour front seats with lumbar
- Nevada leather upholstry
- Multi-function sport steering wheel
- iDrive system with on-board computer and controller
- Dynamic cruise control
- Navigation system with Voice command and real
time traffic information (standard in hybrid, 50i and M series)
- HD Radio (standard on M series)
- M multi-function leather-wrapped sport steering wheel
with M Drive button and paddle shifters (M series only)
- Premium high-fidelity 16-speaker sound system with
Digital Sound Processing (DSP), 2 subwoofers and
digital 9-channel amplifier with 600 watts (M series only)
|- Vision Assist Pack (Adaptive Front Lighting, Blind Spot monitoring, Surround Camera System, Automatic Headlamps
with High Beam Assist and Tow Assist).
- Adaptive Dynamics (standard on LR-V8 Supercharged)
ensures the ultimate Range Rover driving experience with enhanced control.
- The new Rear View Camera displays a rearward view from
the vehicle on the Infotainment screen. To make parking as
easy as possible, static lines representing the vehicle's outer perimeter and predicted path are superimposed on the
rearward image. (Standard on Supercharged model).
- Audio System - LOGIC7® Hi-Fi (1,200 Watt 19 speakers surround sound harmon/kardon® system with HD Radio).
(Optional on supercharged model only).
- Rear Screen Entertainment Pack
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Climate Pack - Automatic four zone air conditioning, climate controlled windscreen and front side glass
- Half wood leather steering wheel & Gearknob Pack
||- BMW Assist MyInfo
- DVD player with rear seat entertainment
- 16 speaker HD surround sound
- iPod/iPhone USB integrated system
- Onboard Navigation system with traffic alerts
|- Every new Land Rover vehicle is covered by a
limited warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever
comes first. Each vehicle also carries a
6-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty,
plus various emissions warranties
- Bring your Land Rover to British Motor Cars and the
first required maintenance will be performed at no
charge within your first 12 months or 15,000 miles (whichever occurs first)
- 5-year / 62,000 Mile Limited Warranty. Under the
Land Rover Certified limited warranty, your Land Rover vehicle
will be covered for 5 years or 62,000 miles,
whichever comes first. Coverage begins on the vehicle's
original in-service date and zero miles. Plusyou'll have the
option to purchase 12 months of extended coverage. For
complete coverage details, please contact British Motor Car Distributors.
|- This warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship for the first four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first
- One of the most comprehensive maintenance programs in its class, covering all factory-recommended maintenance services during the New Vehicle/SAV Limited Warranty Coverage Period, as well as specific items that require replacement due to normal wear and tear, such as brake pads, brake discs and wiper blade inserts
- Many 2007 and later models include a four-year, unlimited mileage subscription to the BMW Assist Safety Plan including TeleService, an exclusive BMW benefit which allows your vehicle to contact your BMW center directly when it needs service or maintenance
- Receive Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for the first four years of ownership, without any mileage limitation
- With the BMW Certified Pre-Owned Warranty, you're covered for up to 6 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first