|The 2011 Range Rover HSE is more luxurious and better
equipped than ever before. The stunning interior is a result
of expert craftsmanship coupled with the finest materials,
from the soft Blenheim leather on the heated front and rear
seats, to the Cambridge leather instrument panel top and
the heated leather steering wheel.
|The 2011 Cadillac Escalade is about presence and power wrapped in elegance. With its distinctive interior and impressive performance, this is the most acclaimed
luxury SUV ever. The spacious cabin seats up to eight.
Its suspension design incorporates available Magnetic
Ride Control.1 And its levels of onboard equipment and technology are stunning. For people with passengers or cargo to carry, and when comfort and spaciousness are required, Escalade is the one
|- Naturally aspirated 5.OL V8 engine produces 375 bhp and
375 lb-ft torque
- Supercharged 5.0L V8 engine produces 510 bhp and
625 lb-ft torque
- The sophisticated six-speed automatic transmission with
Commandshift® has an adaptive shift pattern which actually
responds to driving style and driving conditions by reconfiguring
for optimum drivability in all situations.
- 6.2 L V8 engine produces 403 hp and 417 lb-ft torque
- 6 speed heavy duty automatic transmission.
|- Full length curtain side air bags, driver and passenger airbag,
driver knee airbag, front seat pelvic and thorax airbags
- Patented Terrain Response® technology helps the driver
conquer gravel, grass, snow, rocks, and tarmac. By simply
choosing the appropriate icon on the conveniently positioned
selector, the engine, transmission, suspension, and traction
settings are instantly reconfigured for optimum driveability.
- This driving technology takes yet another step forward with
Gradient Acceleration Control and Hill Start Assist. Gradient
Acceleration Control helps prevent situations where the vehicle
might accelerate too quickly on a steep gradient
(and Hill Descent Control has not been selected), allowing the
driver time to regain control. Hill Start Assist automatically releases
brake pressure on a steep gradient and helps prevent the
vehicle from inadvertently rolling backwards.
- Air suspension, standard on every Range Rover vehicle, works
with Terrain Response® to provide excellent handling, comfort
|| - OnStar with crash response, vehicle assistance, emergency services, crisis assist and remote door unlock
- Traction Control System
- 4-wheel ABS
- Rear parking assist
- Active suspension system
- StabiliTrack Electronic Stability Control System
- Thorax side impact
|- The renowned command driving position, first established by
Defender, is now a central feature of every Land Rover vehicle.
It gives greater visibility ahead and of the surrounding environment
as well as adding to the driver’s control and feeling of security.
- One glance at the new virtual instrument panel reveals the very
latest Thin Film Transistor (TFT)-LCD technology, a stunning
advance in the clarity of driver information. The new 12 inch
TFT-LCD virtual instrument panel uses the same technology
found in high-quality computer laptops and can be both
personalized and adapted to suit various driving conditions
or personal preference. During night-time driving, for instance,
the TFT-LCD virtual instrument panel's 'torchlight' setting
highlights only the essential information on the speedometer
and odometer. Additionally, when driving off-road, key
dynamic information is displayed in the center of the
TFT-LCD screen, complementing the main Touch-screen
display and providing valuable ‘at a glance’ vehicle status.
- 14-speaker, 740-watt, harmon/kardon LOGIC7 digital
surround sound system.
- The Hard Disk Drive (HDD)-based Satellite Navigation
system has been redesigned to make it easier and more
intuitive to use. Other enhancements include faster route
calculation, greater map coverage, and improved reliability.
HDD offers improved access, new graphics, and more data storage capability. Navigation assistance includes off-road guidance with waymarking and contour lines display, while
points of interest can easily be stored en route. HDD can
easily be updated by British Motor Car Distributors, Ltd.
- Rewarding sensation is created by the premium leather
steering wheel while the Noble finish to the steering wheel
spokes lends a touch of extra refinement. The optional
heated steering wheel adds further richness and comfort
for cold winter days.
||- Dual zone climate control
- Navigation system
- Premium sound system
- Heated front seats
- Rear seat audio controls
- Universal home remote
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Power lift gate
|- Vision Assist Pack (Adaptive Front Lighting, Blind Spot monitoring, Surround Camera System, Automatic
Headlamps with High Beam Assist and Tow Assist).
- Adaptive Dynamics (standard on LR-V8 Supercharged)
ensures the ultimate Range Rover driving experience with enhanced control.
- The new Rear View Camera displays a rearward view
from the vehicle on the Infotainment screen. To make parking as easy as possible, static lines representing the vehicle's outer perimeter and predicted path are superimposed on the rearward image. (Standard on Supercharged model).
- Audio System - LOGIC7® Hi-Fi (1,200 Watt 19 speakers surround sound harmon/kardon® system with HD Radio). (Optional on supercharged model only).
- Rear Screen Entertainment Pack
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Climate Pack - Automatic four zone air conditioning, climate controlled windscreen and front side glass
- Half wood leather steering wheel & Gearknob Pack
||- Rear seat entertainment with in-dash DVD and roof mounted 8" diagonal screens
- Heated and cooled cup holders
- LED headlamps
- IntelliBeam Headlamps
- Magnetic Ride Control Suspension
- Power release fold and tumble second row seats
- Side blind zone alertl
|- Every new Land Rover vehicle is covered by a
limited warranty for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever
comes first. Each vehicle also carries a
6-year/unlimited-mileage corrosion perforation warranty,
plus various emissions warranties
- Bring your Land Rover to British Motor Cars and the
first required maintenance will be performed at no
charge within your first 12 months or 15,000 miles (whichever
- 5-year / 62,000 Mile Limited Warranty. Under the
Land Rover Certified limited warranty, your Land Rover
vehicle will be covered for 5 years or 62,000 miles,
whichever comes first. Coverage begins on the vehicle's
original in-service date and zero miles. Plusyou'll have the
option to purchase 12 months of extended coverage. For
complete coverage details, please contact British Motor Car Distributors.
|- Bumper to bumper limited warranty 4 yr/50,000 miles
- Powertrain/Drivetrain limited warranty 5yr/100,000 miles
- Corrosion protection 6yr/unlimited miles
- Roadside assistance program 5yr/100,000 miles